Current Session Info
Getting Help From Bristol Soccer Association:
Bristol Soccer Association
he BRISTOL SOCCER ASSOCIATION invites you to register your child in its recreational soccer league where the goals are for all players to have fun, play safely, and learn the fundamentals of soccer, sportsmanship and teamwork. On the reverse side is your registration form for another season of recreational soccer. We have two playing seasons -- one in the fall that is played at Whitetop in September and October and a spring season during April and May that is played at Sugar Hollow.
The deadline for registering for fall season is August 15 each year. The deadline for spring season registration is February 28. Teams will be filled on a first come first serve basis. We can not guarantee that players will be place on a team after registration ends.
The purposes of the Bristol Soccer Association recreational program are:
· To provide a recreational soccer league for school age children that emphasizes fun, sportsmanship, teamwork, and development of each player’s soccer skills.
· To promote the playing of soccer by Bristol area youth.
Some more important information about the recreational league:
· Whenever possible, teams are formed based on grade and school, if there are enough players from the same school and forms are in on-time.
· The coaches are volunteers and are generally parents. Please let us know if you would like to coach.
· A coach will contact you in late August for fall season and late March for the spring.
· Kindersoccer teams play six games. All other grade levels play an eight-game season.
· Every child plays a minimum of half of each game.
· Each player must have shin guards. Tennis shoes or soccer shoes are acceptable; baseball or football shoes are not allowed. Mouthpieces are optional. It is encouraged that every child have their own ball for practices.
· Players registered in the fall keep their uniforms for use in the spring season.
· Uniforms include jersey, and socks.
· The registration fee helps cover the expenses of the recreational program including referees, coaches training, field maintenance, communication, participation gift, team uniforms, and other expenses.
The processing fee is non-refundable.